[3830] WPX CW LS1D M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 25 15:47:06 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LS1D
Operator(s): LU3CT,LU8EOT,LW8DQ,LW9EOC
Station: LS1D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: San Vicente

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

first from the new QTH, really fantastic, 0 noise ...

We have done with my partner a great effort to mount the tower on our first
station, also thanks to lu8eot and lw8dq for the help! Anyway, we had several
problems, the energy supplied from 200m, a large voltage drop ... RF problems,
the 40m antenna was missing ... in order to align, elements were precarious,
and triband JVP, wires on Topbands. All items for repair and to continue
building a future LS1D.

Thanks to everyone for the calls we heard in the IARU!

73 Team LS1D