[3830] NCCC Sprint K0AD LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 25 20:10:38 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - June 26

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   5      5
   40:  23     15
   20:  20     15
Total:  48     35  Total Score = 1,680

20 was good again this week with mults from all over.  Made a stupid mistake on
80.  Couldn't figure out why there were no sigs on 80 at 0252.  Called CQ a
couple time with nothing.  Then I discovered I was on 3650 instead of 3550!
Glad it wasn't a ladder week.

Score was about the same as last week with no dupes.  Probably would have even
beat it if I hadn't messed up a couple times.

Look for three NSers (N0AT, N0KK, and K0AD) from W0AA this weekend on Field
Day.

73,

Al, K0AD