[3830] ARRL FD KE7YF 1D LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 28 15:11:27 PDT 2009

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: KE7YF
Operator(s): KE7YF
Station: KE7YF

Class: 1D LP
QTH: AZ

   40:   13     36
   20:   26     39
   15:   15     48
   10:    0     14
    6:    0      6
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   54    143      0  Total Score = 502

Felt like the CA QSO Party - wall to wall CA on 20M; couldn't hear east of
Mississipi with dipole because of CA QRM.  Hooray 15M opened but guess where -
CA....10M opened too, to CA...then 6M to CA.  It was a conspiracy.  I'm sure
Arnold was behind it!!  Never did much on 40M or 80M because 15M stayed open so
late in the evening.  Only worked 10 D stations which are not in my score but I
hope they get uploaded to LoTW, because I need a few for the Triple Play Award.
 I hope you had fun....73... Paul