[3830] ARRL FD K5WA 2A LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 29 13:41:05 PDT 2009

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5TU KG5U NZ5I W5MJ KB5GTB
Station: K5WA

Class: 2A LP
QTH: STX

  160:
   80:     1
   40:   491    224     19
   20:   886    375     90
   15:   156      1
   10:     1
    6:           10
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  6134   1220    436  Total Score = 7,800

We had 105F temperatures with high humidity here in southern Texas.  It made
things very muggy, but we typed our sweaty little finger across N1MM to a score
that will be 20% better than last year.

We also had a major upgrade in the luxury department...FOOD!  K5TU cooked over
a hot grill (of all things) and delighted the crowd.  We are usually so spartan
that food is optional.

This was the first attempt on RTTY and N1MM made it very nice to contest with.
I may have to try this in a RTTY contest one day.  ;-)

We got more bonus points than ever before and we should report about 8800
points as our final total.

Crew consisted of KG5U, K5TU, NZ5I, W5MJ, KB5GTB and K5WA.

Hope we worked you!

Bob K5WA