[3830] CQ160 SSB G3UEG Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 12:35:04 PST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: G3UEG
Operator(s): G3UEG
Station: G3UEG

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Ipswich

Total:  QSOs = 438  State/Prov = 14  Countries = 57  Total Score = 166,000

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

First 160m contest from new QTH after several years gap caused by having to move
from previous contest site. Top-loaded 65ft vertical worked better than
expected.  Wellbrook RX loop helped the receive side.  38 total QSOs across the
pond.  Logged with SD

Saturday night propagation to NA was much better than Friday night, but not
brilliant.  My ears are still recovering from the noise and QRM!!

Highlight was adding 6 new countries to my all-time 160m SSB list, now on 87.

73,
Dave, G3UEG