[3830] CQ160 SSB N2WN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 12:41:42 PST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: grainger county
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 520  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 10  Total Score = 75,900

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My very first CQ160 SSB contest... Had only planned on catching some TPA states
I needed, but had some killer runs and was really surprised at the DX worked,
particularly from Europe. Have a hard enough time on CW with trans-Atlantic,
figured SSB would be much tougher LP. Thanks for proving me wrong.

I would love to see some of the US/VE multipliers show up in the CW events
(hint hint)

Thanks for the repeats and fun!

73,
Julius
n2wn

Elecraft K3/100
Tee (abt 72' vertical)

and I'm beginning to think a sacred 160 QTH :o)