[3830] CQ160 SSB GI5K(MI0LLL) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 14:55:21 PST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: GI5K
Operator(s): MI0LLL
Station: MI0LLL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 762  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 58  Total Score = 306,150

It took me the second night (Saturday) to discover that the inverted L i
installed (80ft vertical section)was not playing very well into NA and the
Caribbean as it should, got fed up with the mults hearing every other EU
station but me so i gave up a serious effort and went to bed, got up on the
Sunday and installed an inverted V dipole which is low but seams to work better
and played with the last few hours of the contest to make a 300k score.

73
Chris MI0LLL/GI5K
www.MI0LLL.com