[3830] NAQP RTTY AD6ZJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 2 20:06:30 PST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: AD6ZJ
Operator(s): AD6ZJ
Station: AD6ZJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   20:  10     10
Total:  10     10  Total Score = 100

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Hardly worth submitting. I had been recovering from a severe cold/flu attack and
decided to work the 160M SSB contest. Gave up on that after a few hours as I was
loosing my voice. Saturday came around and I had no voice (not a problem for
RTTY) but also a sinus infection and a splitting headache made worse by the
sound of RTTY (usually music to my ears). Wouldn't even be posting but I had
signed up for a team (sorry SCCC #1 ;-( )

Maybe next time.
AD6ZJ, Loren