[3830] CQ160 SSB VA3KA(@VE3QAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 3 05:40:22 PST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: VA3KA
Operator(s): VA3KA
Station: VE3QAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ON

Total:  QSOs = 968  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 40  Total Score = 502,363

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Special thanks to Bert VE3QAA for allowing me to operate from his antenna farm
again this year!

Not as good conditions as the CW test. For the first time though I was able to
stay awake for the entire night!

Missed the following: SD, KH6, KL7, SK, LAB and the 3 Northern NWT,NU and YT.

Great European sunrise openings with some very loud signals.

Great to hear many VE3's on, especially the perseverance of VE3AP and VE3EY who
I heard all day and night!