[3830] [CQ-Contest] N7WA Dink's correct email address?

Michael Dinkelman mwdink at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 10:56:54 PST 2009

Hello All

This isn't the proper forum for this email but since I post
here a lot and get a lot of "corrective" email via this forum,
I thought I might bend the rules once.

In today's email environment, some ISP's are getting pretty
strict on who they accept mail from while others are pretty
lax and spam just flows through them like water. As such,
there are blacklists, whitelists, a myriad of spam reduction
methods. (Earthlink and Verzon accounts seem to be trouble
areas for me.)

If you find your mail being rejected by eskimo[at]com, please feel
free to use n7wa[at]arrl[dot]net or mwdink[at]yahoo[dot]com
if you need to get in touch with me. I'll see if Bruce can
update the 3830 webform to reflect the arrl address.

If you feel the need to comment on the state of email in
general, please direct it to another forum - don't start
a thread here on my behalf. If you want to comment about
my email. Direct it to me. :>)

cheers & 73
dink, n7wa