[3830] ARRLDX SSB W0MU SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 8 17:08:54 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CO

   20:  462   103
   15:  105     3
   10:   10     5
-------------------
Total:  670   228  Total Score = 458,280

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Tough conditions again.  I hope things change soon.  Nasty QRN on the lowbands
Saturday night. 40m activity limited as I bring down our internet connection
when transmitting on 40m and did not want to get strangled by the rest of the
family!

Operated much more than I was planning to.

10m tried and tried to open but not very well.  15 was better than 10.

Lots of Hawaii.  Where have all the other Pacific, ZL, VK stations gone?

Nice to work PS0F on a number of bands, JT1. 9K2, VP8 and a few other goodies.