[3830] ARRLDX SSB PY2SEX SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 8 17:53:15 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 12:00

   40:   12     8
Total:  746   125  Total Score = 279,375

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Great start, but I don't know what happens after 10 min on 20m, everybody
disappeared, so I went to the Bar. hihihihi Back on Saturday afternoon and some
few QSOs on 15m and good opening on 20m. Some 10m too, 40m was almost impossible
to be heard, 100w is like QRP in SSB there. I went to Work on Sunday, (someone
need to avoid the World Crisis in Brazil) and backed around 20:00 UTC and start
over after only 443 QSO a day before. Was a great surprise 10m, I love that
Band, also My callsign is unforgettable and some jokes around, I like that too,
is funning. The last 9 minutes was intense just a scattered calls, I enjoyed
that a lot was 36 QSOs at last 9 minutes.
CW is still better with LP.

Thanks everybody to be on my log and I already uploaded to LoTW;

C ya on WPX.

PY2SEX - Alex