[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2RJ SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 8 18:23:16 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2RJ
Operator(s): N2RJ
Station: N2RJ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NNJ

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  16     11
   20:  16     12
   15:  14     11
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  46     34  Total Score = 4,692

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Warm weather > Phone contest

Not a serious effort by any means. :)  It was too nice of a weekend outside
(70+ degrees) to play radio.  So I just came on and made a few QSOs to give
points and QRM/band condx checks to some of my favorite stations and donate a
few points to FRC.

40 is my favorite band, especially with reduced broadcast QRM. Can't wait for
next phone contest to hear how nice and quiet it will be.  15 wasn't so bad for
Trans-Equatorial prop and even some EU.

See you guys in WPX.  Will be out in full force for that one.

Spring can't come soon enough.

Go FRC!!!