[3830] ARRLDX SSB EA5DFV SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 9 02:39:56 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs): 20:30

Total:  849    55  Total Score = 140,085

Hello!

With some family commitment, I try my first SOSB 40m. HP. Not great signals on
the band, but I enjoy it. I finish very tired because I can't sleep in the day
hours and I spend all the night in the radio.

I lose some "easy" mult on the left side: WA, NV and BC.

Congratulations to Steve, GW4BLE using GW7X for the nice score and the great
effort.

Thanks for the QSO and for the patience in some contacts.

73 de Jose