[3830] ARRLDX SSB NS3T SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 9 05:22:01 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD

  160:    3     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  100    79  Total Score = 23,700

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It seemed like even more of a struggle than normal this year with my low power
signal, so I enjoyed the early Spring weather, doing yard work and playing golf
instead of banging my head against the splatter on 20 meters during the day.  I
basically would call someone a few times and if they couldn't hear me, then I
spun the dial to find the next station.

If the weather is no good, then I will get on for Russian DX and then later in
the month with my NS3 prefix in WPX SSB.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news