[3830] ARRLDX SSB ZF2AM(K6AM) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 9 06:26:00 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZF2AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: ZF2AM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cayman Is.

Total: 1003   139  Total Score = 418,251

Club: Cayman Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Antenna repairs carried me over for an extra week.  Joe, ZF2AH came down for
this contest to use the station, but decided to only run 160.  Since my stuff
was still set up from the last two contests, I couldn't resist getting on
toward the end and passing out the new mult.  Only 7 hours was kinda like doing
the NAQP.

I heard that big 10 m opening you're all talking about, but only the DX sides
of the QSO's.  No W/VE heard.

Remember, if you QSO was on 160, it was ZF2AH 59-1K.  All other bands were
ZF2AM 59-100

John