[3830] ARRLDX SSB IT9RBW SOSB/20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 9 06:31:25 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Sicily isl

   20: 1381    61
Total: 1381    61  Total Score = 252,723

Hi Guys
YOU HAVE SEEN SPOTS SOLAR ???

Great contest bad condiciones.
Saturday started on 10:37 utc whit vy2tt and finish 20:06 utc,bat always low
signal excludind w3lpl,k5zd,w2re,kq2m,k1ttt and some other.I little better
between 17:30 -19:00 utc,after totaly closed :).

Sunday start to 11:10 utc, last qso about 22:00 utc ,maybe a little better
respect suturday but i noticed much difference beetwen south Italy and central
Europe,I did not feel nothing over was worked!i haved given indeed all.
I cannot reproach nothing,if I compare myself to has made it who from my zone
are absolutely satisfied, they are ready to bet us of over!thanks to who have
accommodated to me.

See You agn

IT9RBW