[3830] ARRLDX SSB OP4K(ON4JZ) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 9 14:37:04 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): ON4JZ
Station: OP4K

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Antwerp

  160:    0     0
   80:   11     7
   15:    6     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  525   103  Total Score = 162,225

Club: Antwerp Contest Club

Comments:

Limited time effort. A good warming up for the upcoming WPX.
20 meters was the best band throughout the weekend. 40 was also very pleasant.
Unfortunately not too much on 80 meters.
15 meters had a brief opening Sunday afternoon. I switched back to 20 meters
from 16Z00 till 18Z00 which gave me the best rates 106 Qs, 103,9/hr and 104 Qs,
107,1/hr.
After a 3 hours supper break I returned on 20 meters for another hour. Band
closed at 22Z00 (5 hours after our sunset). The last rush was spend on 40
meters.
As usual a nice contest but the conditions were better during the CW leg.
Tnx for all those who picked up my signal and of course sorry for those who we
missed.
73 de Joe OP4K and hopefully cu all during the WPX.