[3830] ARRLDX SSB CU2A(OH8NC) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 10 05:44:42 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: CU2A
Operator(s): OH8NC
Station: CU2X

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Azores
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 3597    61
Total: 3597    61  Total Score = 656,970

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

It was a great week out of daily worries. The ARRL DX, specially as single op
single band, is my favorite. NA stations are great operators and easy to work
with. With great company of Martti OH2BH we worked on Radio Arcala sister
station CU2X every day. The station really works well and I was amazed of the
propagations on 20m.  When band is open it is REALLY open. NA stations really
boomed in. My target for the contest was 3150 qso's and I was very happy to
override my targets.

Thanks to all who worked me there and Martti for nice company!