[3830] ARRLDX SSB ZP0R(ZP5AZL) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 10 15:48:40 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZP0R
Operator(s): ZP5AZL
Station: ZP5AZL

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Paraguay

   15: 1172    59
   10:   29     7
-------------------
Total: 2222   189  Total Score = 1,259,874

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Due Familiar conmitments i only have time to work half of the contest betwen
come and go..anyway this is one of my favorite contest, lots of friend on the
air and a great ham spirit around.
Thanks to my friend Luis ZP5WBM who put me just one day before the contest, my
station in good shape again, also Thanks to my friend ZP5RPO for his constant
support.
Thanks to my friends of the FRC for his support and frienship.
Cu in the WPX hope with more time to operate.

73 to all
TOM
ZP5AZL // ZP0R