[3830] ARRLDX SSB HI3TEJ SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 10 19:15:32 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Puerto Plata Dom. Re

   20: 1365    58
   15:  888    55
   10:    9     5
-------------------
Total: 3599   262  Total Score = 2,827,242

Club: PUP Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks Guys for a great contest even I did not share the great opening on 15
 ( must of the time opened to EU )wrong date for a great opening...
Just opened for 4 hours in all entire contest but at least I really enjoyed.
We still need the boot of 28 mhzs but the cycle will come on time HIHI.

Took a break in the 2nd night to leave EU compress the low band but did not
heard the clock on time because been awake for more than 40 hours due to a very
busy work agenda and my 1.5 hours break transformed to 5 .. Jiac terrible
results after that...

Again Thanks to all and congrats to the winners

73's
And God will  cu in next Pile
Ted