[3830] ARRLDX SSB M1A(@G0KPW) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 11 02:03:09 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: M1A
Operator(s): M0ITY,M0WTF
Station: G0KPW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO02RF - Sax Swamp

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1075   172  Total Score = 554,700

Club: G0KPW,M6T,M1A - Saxmundham Swamp Farmers

Comments:

re-send as rcvd bounc-back message.

Wet, windy. Another working weekend at station with bit of fun. 21hrs operating
time in total. Thanks to Petr for help and to Bob for use of whole station. RIG:
FT1000MP + Alpha 87, 160m vertical, 80m 4SQ, 40m 2el @ 33m, 20m 4el, 15m 4el,
10m - no points :) Thanks for all points and spots.

Outstanding signals by W3LPL on 80 and up. K3LR rocking on 160m! Other suspects
with near 24/7 audibilty: VY2ZM,VY2TT,WE3C,K1TTT,Randy K5ZD and lot of others.
Overall we didnt pay too much attention to 20 which turned out to be THE BAND.
We mainly focused on LF bands for evaluation purposes. Reports would be
appreciated by email please.
Congrats to W3LPL for amazing score with Tim's team right behind.
G5W for sticking it out and to all for having a good fun.

If all goes well we shall see you in WPX.

M1A - Jiri M0ITY, Petr M0WTF

Usual thanks to Bob G4BAH.