[3830] CQ160 SSB WE3C Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Mar 13 19:28:32 PDT 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: WE3C
Operator(s): WE3C, W3FV, NN3Q, KQ3V, KF3B
Station: WE3C

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EPA

Total:  QSOs = 1352  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 65  Total Score = 569,789

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This contest has to be the most difficult event we participate in.  The QRM
levels make DX contacts a huge challenge.

However, the ability to work 10 point contacts is the key to a big score.

Q's
2 point   1032
5 point    111
10 point   209
Total     1352

Fortunately, our efforts to maximize 10 point Q's and country multipliers paid
off.  We had great runs at EU sunrise both mornings.

A real surprise was working GZ5Y Sunday afternoon at 2119Z for our last
multiplier!

Congratulations to the K1LZ and N2CW teams for your great efforts.

A super special thank you to the WE3C Team for your outstanding efforts
and great results!

73,

The WE3C Team
www.we3c.com