[3830] ARRLDX SSB WE3C M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Mar 13 21:27:27 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WE3C
Operator(s): WE3C, W3FV, NN3Q, KQ3F, KQ3V, NM3E, N3FTI, KF3B, K3TUF
Station: WE3C

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA

   40: 1098   105
   20: 2175   133
Total: 4234   486  Total Score = 6,120,684

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We had a large team for this event.  Even with the large team, it was
exhausting.  The SSB QRM was exhausting.

40M dried up 3-5Z each night.  We had great EU SR runs to 10Z each day.

20M QRM was rough as always.  Great Asia openings both days.

15M was very disappointing, very short EU openings each day.

10M Sunday afternoon opening was fun. Missed one mult due to band change
limits.

Congratulations to the N3RS and K1RX teams for your great efforts.

A super special thank you to the WE3C Team for your outstanding efforts
and great results!

73,

The WE3C Team
www.we3c.com