[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WR1Q LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Mar 14 21:01:27 PDT 2009

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: WR1Q
Operator(s): WR1Q
Station: WR1Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Portland, TN

   80:  48      2.5
   40:  25      1.5
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  73     Mults = 30  Total Score = 2,190

Club: Short Mountain Repeater Club

Team:

Comments:

Very challenging in several aspects. I decided to stray away from Digital Master
and try N1MM's interface with MMTTY. The first 15 minutes of the contest were
spent trying to make the silly thing decode rtty correctedly. After lots of
adjustments, I started to get the knack of it, and it soon became like the
other NA Sprints this spring: crazy :) Had a blast though, particularly on 80
meters. The 4 hours flew right on by as they have before. Glad to take part.
73's