[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KT6YL HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 15 09:17:36 PDT 2009

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: KT6YL
Operator(s): KT6YL
Station: KT6YL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Manteca, CA

---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC 2

Comments:

My very first Sprint contest ever...very challenging, but fun.
A bit stressful, but it keeps the adrenaline flowing.
The equipment got a few hick ups, found the problem AFTER the contest but that
was to late. A few times could not complete a QSO's because of the problem and
Amp/tuner went in protection mode.
N1MM had a few problems too...could have been RF in the computer, but had to
reboot a few times, that cost valuable time of course.
It is a fun contest, although I think it is a contest for big guns/antenna's
because I got mowed over, stepped on, and pushed out of the way many times.
But I had a good time, 4 hours flew by, and I was sorry it was over....
Can we do another one today? ;-) .
I used Marc in honor of W6ZZZ like most of the members from the NCCC family.
RIP Marc, hope you were watching from up there!

Best 73 es 88s de Tiny
KT6YL