[3830] ARRLDX SSB PI4TUE M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 15 14:52:28 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PI4TUE
Operator(s): ON9CC, PA9JB, PC5A, PE2HD
Station: PI4TUE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Eindhoven
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    4     3
Total: 1170   144  Total Score = 505,440

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

This was a contest where fun was going to be the motto. There was no operator
available to start the contest so we started around noon time Saturday. 15M was
very marginal/poor, the rest of the bands where ok, 20M being superb. Sunday
evening after 20M closed we pulled the plug looking back at a FUN weekend:
- Clean sweep of all US states on 20M
- K0TV, K1RX, K2SG, VY2TT, W3LPL, W5WMU and WE3C worked on 4 bands
- K1LZ, K3LR and W1FJ on 5 bands!! (10M never opened)

Setup:
ORION I
SteppIR 3 ELE @250 FT
HF2V + 40/80 dipoles @250 FT
160M end fed sloper @ 250 FT

Operators:
ON9CC-Frank, PA9JB-Jons, PC5A-Aurelio, PE2HD-Harry

TNX everyone for working us, all QSO's were recorded and will be available on
line after April 6.

Best 73
CU next time

-- Aurelio, PC5A