[3830] WiQP K0DXC SO Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 15 18:34:24 PDT 2009

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K0DXC
Operator(s): K0DXC
Station: K0DXC

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Jackson, OH

  160:    0      0
   80:   67      0
   40:   95     47
   20:    0      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
  UHF:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  162     47  Mults = 65  Total Score = 24,050.0

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

RIG: IC-756PROIII
Antennas: 6BTV, DX-B
Software: N1MM Logger

This is the first time I have done a "full time" effort in a state QSO party.
Well, it wasn't really full time but it felt like I sat in front of the radio
FOREVER!

My rate was bad throughout the contest. I only had success running stations on
SSB so basically all of my CW contacts were S&P.

I really appreciate all of the work that the mobile stations did to put some of
the "rare" counties on the air.

However, more than once during the contest I got frustrated at some of the
mobiles "NO I.D." operating technique. They sounded like some of the EU
stations during the CQ WW! Working 10-15 stations before signing with your call
in a state QSO party is kind of ridiculous!

Don't get me wrong, I am really glad to have worked so many mobiles during the
contest.

It was nice working K0PC/M, AF9T/M, W0AA/M (Which MWA were ops?!), W0ZQ/M,
N0IJ/M, NE9U/M, N9NE/M, NN9K/M, KE0G/M, WI9WI/M, NG9T/M, W9XT, W9EAU, N9CK,
WW9R, and MANY others!

Time to wrap things up. (Back to school tomorrow!)

CU in the next one!

73,

Cal, K0DXC