[3830] WiQP K8DAR M/M Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 15 19:05:08 PDT 2009

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K8DAR
Operator(s): KS8O KC9FKE KG8CX NS8V
Station: K8DAR

Class: M/M Fixed LP
QTH: Menominee MI
Operating Time (hrs): 7.

  160:   0       0
   80:   0     114
   40:   3       0
   20:   0       0
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0      10
  UHF:   0       1
--------------------
Total:   3     125  Mults = 45  Total Score = 5,462.0

Club: DAR Boys and Girls club of Menominee

Comments:

The kids at the K8DAR station, The DAR Boys and Girls club would like to thank
all the stations that answered our CQ.  All the kids had a great time and
enjoyed the ham radio contest. Special thanks to the AB9PJ mobile for all the
rover Q's. They had such a great time, many of them have committed to getting
their license at Field Day. Thanks again for all the contacts and we will be
sure to open up the DAR Club for next year, possibly from Wisconsin next year.