[3830] ARRLDX SSB AL9A SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 16 16:53:22 PDT 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  530    84  Total Score = 133,560

Great start, lousy finish!  Poor calendar timing for this contest.  My
grandaughter's birthday was March 7th and later that evening we had to fly to
LAX to begin a week long Mexican Riveria cruise.  This was probably my best
start to a contest ever - great run on 20M followed by an equally great run on
40M.  Would have loved to keep it going on Sat. and Sun., but the fates just
wouldn't allow it.  I wanted to get on some more Sat., but the XYL keep
muttering something about packing.  Oh well, it was still a fun outing followed
by a nice break in the warm Mexican sunshine.  Guess I can't complain.