[3830] Rus DX K1TN SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 22 06:24:35 PDT 2009

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: NJ

   20:   27              18        4
Total:   27     0        18        4  Total Score = 3,542

Thanks to our Russian comrades for sponsoring this event, which generates some
activity on the bands.

No category for single band, single mode. Doesn't matter to me because since CT
software doesn't support this contest I can't submit a log.

As a CW-only operator with a very limited station, I don't like multi-mode
contests like this (and IARU Radiosport). While looking for CW stations I have
a chance of working I think "How many big guns are up working SSB?"

JC/2