[3830] Rus DX N4YDU SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 22 08:25:55 PDT 2009

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: N4YDU
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Youngsville, NC

  160:    5      0        4         0
   80:   19      6       15         2
   40:   77      0       24         1
   20:  159     90       61        19
   15:   32     21       19         1
   10:    1      5        4         0
Total:  293    122      127        23  Total Score = 275,250

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Ended up with about 11 hours of operating. I woke up an hour after the contest
began, operated three hours and then took a break to handle some stuff around
the house and go for a run....came back for a good stretch and took several
breaks in the evening before going to bed.

I was surprised to work a few Russian stations on 15 meters. 20 meters was fun
late at night- it's always cool to hear the artic flutter on UA0/UA9 stations.

73,

Nate/N4YDU