[3830] Rus DX YO9HP SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 23 02:56:22 PDT 2009

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Pleasa, Prahova

  160:   18      0       14         4
   80:  298    209       52        64
   40:  335    193       60        63
   20:  266    279       77        64
   15:   39     16       22         3
   10:    1      0        1         1
Total:  957    697      227       199  Total Score = 4,951,472

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

It is the first time I operate in RDXC, in the past choosing BARTG, one of my
favorite RTTY contests. I did not regret my choice, since I had a lot of fun
and good rates. Unfortunately the 160 m antenna failed (probably on Saturday
evening, due to high wind) and I had to accept an estimated score reduction of
1-1.5 mil pts. So I gave up my target (2000 QSO-s) and I extended the rest time
to 2 periods of 2.5 hrs. Overall a nice contest. 73, Alex - YO9HP