[3830] Rus DX CT8K(CT1ILT) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 23 04:05:02 PDT 2009

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: CT8K
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CT8K

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:

  160:   194             43        22
   80:   355             57        41
   40:   615             76        61
   20:   825             82        62
   15:   229             40        18
   10:     6              4         0
Total:  2224    0       302       204  Total Score = 6,015,834

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

First I wanna congratulate my fellow competitors CT1JLZ, DL1IAO, E73Y for nice
competition, also congrats to my friend Dave 9A1UN for outstanding perfomance
as always...

Conditions were amazing again, low bands were excellent, specially 160m, it
also seems that my T vertical is finnally showing some results. I heard very
strong signal from ZL3IX after my sunrise but he just wanted to work J88DR
(which I couldnt hear at all).

I am glad to have started the contest on 15m and worked this amount of qsos
because on Sunday there was no propagation at all, it was quite frustrating
hearing CT1JLZ on the secund radio running Russians while I couldnt hear them
at all...

I should have spent some more time on 160m and 80m for some more Mults... well
next time we do better and with better low band antennas and hopefully with
better propagation.

Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT aka CT8K CS2T 6Y3T