[3830] NDQP VE4EAR Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 23 04:59:30 PDT 2009

                    North Dakota QSO Party

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: Fixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:   1      0  Mults = 1  Total Score = 2

Accomplished my goal to finally work a ND station on 20m! Being only 100km from
ND, this is one state that usually escapes me in most contests. I was able to
copy a couple of ND stations running SSB on 20m,  but they were very weak here
and always had a large pileup of strong stations to work. Finally heard KE0A on
20 CW and through his great ears, made the QSO. WAS on 20m is finally complete.

Now to find ND on RTTY!