[3830] Rus DX S53MM SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 23 06:24:19 PDT 2009

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: S53MM
Operator(s): S53MM
Station: S53MM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JN76GD

  160:   138             35        24
   80:   292             45        46
   40:   602             64        67
   20:   745             69        65
   15:    90             48        13
   10:     5              4         1
Total:  1872    0       265       216  Total Score = 5,727,748

Looking at some other results that were already published and I see that I have
way to less of DXCC's. But still beeing competitive with good pts/QSO rate I
guess. Last 3 hours there were average of QSO/h below 50, otherwise it was
going OK all the time. On 10m  there were somehow made QSO with RU1A after
QSYing of S5,9A and YU for a MULT. Also 4O3A was heard. Almost no problems with
sleepnes. Last year I found out that helps if I drink Coke when I want myself to
be awake : ). I'm no coffee drinker.

After all it is a nice score for 4 el KT34 and 3 inv.Vees at 23m.

Matija/S53MM