[3830] NDQP W0AA/M(WA0MHJ) Mobile LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 23 15:14:02 PDT 2009

                    North Dakota QSO Party

Call: W0AA/M
Operator(s): WA0MHJ
Station: W0AA/M

Class: Mobile LP
QTH:

  160:    0     0
   80:   21     0
   40:  194     7
   20:  224     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  439     7  Mults = 46  Total Score = 40,710

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Thanks to North Dakota for letting me come over and play radio. It was tough
being a "black hole" mobile, with so much other activity on the bands. Thanks
to all who pulled my signal out.
I saw the beginnings of some major flooding. I felt as if I should be have been
pitching in with the sandbag effort. It amazes me that the national media
chooses to ignore these folks who just step up and take care of this on their
own.