[3830] BARTG OL6X(OK1DIG) SO Expert HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 24 14:10:17 PDT 2009

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: OL6X
Operator(s): OK1DIG
Station: OK1DIG

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Horka

   80:  143      33         10
   40:  250      44         19
   20:  653      69         31
   15:    5       3          0
   10:    2       2          0
-----------------------------------
Total: 1053     151         60  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,333,098

My first Expert class entry. The parallel running RDX contest had the effect of
significnad decrease in particpation from Russia and east Europe in particular.
The 40m band was simply overcrowded with all modes in contest verve. The
participation from NA was excellent, had some very nice 20m runs.
It was very hard to work some "easy" EU mults on 20m due to lack of short skip
propagation. Dug out 5 contacts on 15 and miraculous 2 contacts on 10m. DL1VFR
made it to my log on 5 bands ( can't remember when I experienced 5 band
contacts the last time.... )  It was nice to meet old friends as well as many
new calls - thanks to all and the organizers fro a nice contest.
73's Daniel OL6X ( OK1DIG )