[3830] Rus DX WX3B SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 24 20:15:15 PDT 2009

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MD

  160:    7      1        2         0
   80:    9     67       29         1
   40:   31      3       20         0
   20:  200    275       71        34
   15:    8      4        4         0
   10:    1      4        1         0
Total:  256    354      127        35  Total Score = 474,822

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Bryan, N3ST for measuring the feed line loss of my 75m dipole.  Ever
since you did that, it has been working better (for no apparant reason).

Thanks to Kam and Melanie for helping confirm a work-around for my 15 meter
audio RFI.

I think this is a GREAT contest, and my observation is that we have entered the
"tall antenna" season for the 20m morning band openings.  I sure hope the
opening is higher angle during WPX weekend.

Couldn't run a thing on 20 SSB in the morning so I switched to CW and had a
blast.  I think there's a lesson about CW in here somewhere.

73 & see everyone in WPX SSB.

Jim  WX3B