[3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Mar 27 18:16:18 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 27

Call: K0DXC
Operator(s): K0DXC
Station: K0DXC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Jackson, OH
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:  36     20  Total Score = 720

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

May as well post this before the 24 hour limit; I almost forgot because of the
WPX SSB!

Anyways, I was back at K0DXC for this one. I beat my previous all time high
score (from K0DXC) but I fell a few Q's short of beating my score from K9MMS.

I had serious static crashes on 40-160 meters. It was raining the whole contest
so my sloper didn't work to well receiving, and something was screwing up my
vertical too. This would probably explain why I worked very few mults out
west.

Thanks to everyone for all the Q's, and welcome to K9MMS; nice to work you in
the sprint, grandpa!

No more time for comments, back to WPX SSB!

73,
Cal "KID" K0DXC