[3830] WPX SSB AL9A SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 29 17:18:16 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 21:45

I am now one tired, but happy camper!  For the first time ever I broke the one
million point barrier!  This year my goals were to put in more chair time, up
the QSO count to at least 1,000 and up the mult count to over 300.  Mission
accomplished!  Compared to last year I put in 4.5 hours more time in the chair
which resulted in an 82% increase in QSO's, a 77% increase in mults and a 214%
increase in the total score.  I expect some reduction for errors, but overall I
am extremely satisfied - for now.  Next year I will have to set even more
aggressive goals.  It would help if the solar cycle decides to kick in soon and
15M and 10M are actually usable for the next WPX!  Thanks to all who made it
into the log!