[3830] WPX SSB K6CSL SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 29 18:45:29 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 31:35

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Very disappointing. Only 58% of last years score. I'm wondering what some of the
larger stations experiences were, however a look back at the ARRL Propagation
report for the same period last year show that conditions were significantly
better, with solar flux for the period between 78 and 80, and presence of 3
sunspots during the period. I sure hope things improve for WPX CW. WPX is
probably my favorite contest. Bert, K6CSL