[3830] WPX SSB VE3NE SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 29 19:17:28 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Toronto

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

20m was not that great on Saturday but very good on Sunday all day long. The
lower bands were pretty good too. I decided to squeeze out all the 200 watts
from my FT 1K and entered in HP. Only part time effort this time. I had a lot
of fun especially at the end on 20m when I was called by KH0, KH2 and worked
9M8, 9M2, BD4, B7, BA1, E21 and a bunch of mults from Japan and US.
Would be nice to have same condx for the CW part. Will see...
Thanks for all the nice ptrefixes.

73

Lali, VE3NE