[3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB(@N3BB) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 29 20:24:09 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 27

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      2
   40:  20      8
   20:  18      2
Total:  41     12  Total Score = 492

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Jim N3BB was kind enough to let me come over and operate his FB station. I had a
very snappy start on 20m, with a pipeline to CA and WA (the only 2 mults I
worked - I somehow missed K7NV)...The rate was good, and I was hoping for a
personal best, but when I QSYed to 40m, the good rate came to an end.

Thanks to K6VVA for 8 Qs, N6RO for 7 Qs, and N9NC in New Hampshire for 5 Q's. I
am hoping to get the Univ of Texas station,  N5XU,  QRV for the sprint ladder.
73, Ted N9NB