[3830] WPX SSB S57S SOSB10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 30 00:33:18 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: JN76JB
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

This is my best score on 10m band ever. Somebody switch off Tropo as well.
I missed opening to South America first day, and made only 29 SA's next day.
ZS4U, V55X, Z29KM and ET3AA from Africa. No one from NA, OC, or Asia.
RU1AB was the only one from the whole ''pool'' or Russians. No DL, OE, OM, OK,
G, SM, OH, LA, PA, or EA in the log this time. Realy, can't be worse. OT5A was
the king and the only one from N/W - Eu direction, LZ9W calling and calling
first day and couln't copy nothing, the next day we made it Meteor-Scatter way
QSO. LY7A is readable always when he turn his 5 el. Yagi to south. D4C and C4I
I couldn't work as well. 800W and 4 el. Yagi is just not big enough for some
RX. Maybe it is a time for stack and OM-Power. Or do something and increase
this SSN numbers.

73, Aleksander, S57S