[3830] WPX SSB TI5N(N0KE) SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 30 02:58:41 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: TI5N
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: TI5KD

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: EJ79
Operating Time (hrs): 35+

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

It was nice to get a good but short opening to USA Sunday afternoon on 10m. It
seemed to cover a good portion of USA with good signals. I'd picked up a cold
before I left and have now passed it on to TI5KD but didn't get rid of it yet
myself. Working a 59+ VQ9JC on 15 coming in from the east was a real surprise!
Not one JA QSO and heard very few. I took a few unscheduled naps in the chair
but didn't find any really weird calls logged as result of them!