[3830] WPX SSB LZ9W M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 30 10:28:41 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ2UZ, LZ1RGM, LZ2CJ, LZ1PM, LZ1PJ, LZ1ZF, LZ1UQ, LZ2PO, LZ2UU, LZ1ANA, LZ3UM, LZ3FM, LZ2BH
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik

   80: 1170
   40: 1974
   20: 1750

Club: LZ CONTEST TEAM

Comments:

It was a close race with guys at NQ4I - at the beggining they were leading us
with 200 K, then we moved ahead with abt 500 K, but in final hours early
closure of 20m on our end decided the battle.

Congratulations to NQ4I team for a great competition :-).

We did well having in mind quite poor condx during first 24 hours. Without 10m
and VERY poor 15 m condx we've made 2 000 000 pts more than our last year score
(we had 954 QSOs on 15 m in 2008 ! )

See you in WPX CW in May.

73, de Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W M/M Contest Team