[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri May 1 09:34:09 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 1

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  10      8
   40:  29     16
   20:   5      5
-------------------
Total:  44     29  Total Score = 1,276

Always a new lesson to be learned. Made my first Q on 20m, then fat-fingered
something on the ProIII and it took me several (LONG) minutes to get things
back in order again. I still didn't feel loud on 20, so used the second radio
to CQ 20 while concentrating on 40. Lots of mults heard and not worked.
Strategy continues to change as more and more join in the fun and I know we all
enjoy trying to figure out what that strategy should be. Sounds like we all
should add "check for snakes" to that list .. really glad you're OK, Howie!

73, Bob, w0bh