[3830] InQP K1TN/2 Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 3 04:04:16 PDT 2009

                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: K1TN/2
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN/2

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ

--------------------
Total:   19     0  CW Mults = 12  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 456

Old Home Week:

Worked the county (Marion) where I lived 1970-1973. Worked Decatur County, the
county where I got married (thanks for *that* reminder!).

Failed to work the Indiana county I was born in (Wayne) and the county where I
lived 2005-2006 (Union).

Failed to work the county where I went to college (Madison).

On 40 CW, the 7QP, INQP, and NEQP could have used a little more band on
Saturday evening, sandwiched as they were between the ARI DX contest below and
the digital TRASH above.