[3830] 7QP K7CA SOCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 3 10:13:11 PDT 2009

                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: K7CA
Operator(s): K7CA
Station: K7CA

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: UT

----------------------------
Total:  918     0       0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 181,764

I like one day contests.  This one is a lot of fun with the mobiles working from
county lines and the NEQP contest adding to the diversity.  I should have
updated my N1MM logger because it wouldn't take any NM qso's so they had to be
put down on paper and added later.  N1MM also does not include any DX contacts
in the scoring so 10 mults also had to be added to the score.  I like the max
10 dx mults so you don't have to keep looking for DX stations to work.
Congrats to the Central Oregon DX Club for another great contest from Oregon
(the Stew Perry 160m contest put on by the Boring, Oregon ARC is another).  I
would have liked to use my 1200' beverage for RX but the 1000' diameter rule
ruled that out(maybe next year?).  73 All, K7CA